Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sept. 11

I've gone dark for a few days, I know and I apologize. Anyway, all week has been a driving nightmare, no morning under two hours and so far two days longer than 2 hrs. 20 minutes. Accidents mostly. I have been seeing a car I haven't seen in a while though, a black Jaguar XF with Delaware plates. It's recognizable for a couple of obvious reasons but mostly that I see it between North East, MD and Baltimore and I've seen it in the morning AND evening. That being said, I haven't seen it for a couple of months until this week.

I've also noticed an incredibly absurd increase in the number of satellite radio users using the stations 88.1, 88.5, and 90.9 for either punk rock, fundamentalist Christian rhetoric, or Howard Stern. If I'm listening to the radio I DO NOT want to be interrupted by listening to somebody drone on and on about criminalizing pre-marital sex. I can think of precisely five stations using those frequencies in the areas I work and live so it's not as if they're unused.

No comments: