Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 14, PM Drive

I left work @ 4:19 PM. Usually the pigs are out and walking around but I didn't see any today. I got onto the BW Parkway about 10 minutes later, pretty typical. For the most part, nothing special happened between getting on 295 and getting through the Harbor Tunnel. @ 5:01 I hit traffic merging with I-95. Weak! This isn't so bad because I watch people driving, like some douchebag who was listening to his satellite radio on the same station I was listening too. I could tell because he was singing to the words that were suddenly coming out of my radio. After Exit 77 things picked up and I was on my way home. I got off @ Exit 100 because I was picking up dinner. North East, MD is full of some douchey drivers. Some dick in a Neon almost plowed into me, I also watched a beardo walking down 40 like he was homeless. I finally made it home @ 6:31 PM. Would have been better without the dinner pick-up but I was starving.

No comments: