Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 16, AM & PM Drive

I left the house at 6:05 AM yesterday, the same time I left the house on Tuesday. This of course makes me mad since I usually get out of the house early on Wednesdays. I don't know why this happened, I was just slow I guess. I saw the same cars I usually see in the morning. One is a maroon Mercury, I forget the model, that heads from DE route 7, turns on 40, and appears to enter into the ATK complex in Elkton. ATK manufactures rocket propellant there. I also saw the douchey Prius driver speeding along at 70 MPH on 40. Like THAT'S getting him good mileage. He just bought it since today was the first day I saw that his temp tag was no longer on the car. He looks like somebody I'd like to punch! There's also the older lady in her sand-colored Mercedes C Class with license plate DE OCT-NOV. She turns off on MD 213 from 40. I got to work at 8:07 AM.

I left work to come home @ 4:09 PM. Nothing significant besides the fact that I've noticed an increase in Alaska license plates recently. I got home @ 6:03.

No comments: