Friday, August 1, 2008

August 1 - Regrets to my readers!

I know, I've been an awful blogger. I was on vacation where I wasn't driving (I rode in a bus!) and ever since I've been out-of-whack. So, for the week, I've...

  1. Purchased 13 gallons of gas
  2. Driven 812 miles
  3. Seen the gray douche Prius once, on Tuesday
  4. Seen the old lady with the maroon Mercury Sable once, also Tuesday
  5. Seen the old lady in the gold Mercedes with the plate OCT-NOV once, also Tuesday
  6. Realized that I sync up with those drivers best when leaving after 6:07 AM
  7. Have averaged less than 2 hours per drive home and to work all week!
It has been a light driving week, in time spent in the car anyway.

My total miles driven though, that's really bucking a national trend. See the chart below...


4,647 miles in the month of July ALONE! Whew!

No comments: